PCMark 8 v2.3.293 update released
November 27, 2014
A bug fix in this update means that scores from the Storage Consistency and Storage Adaptivity tests included in PCMark 8 Professional Edition may improve slightly on some hardware. Other benchmark scores are not affected.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.32 for improved hardware compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Adobe After Effects test to fail.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Storage benchmark from running on dynamic disks, including stripes and mirrors.
Professional Edition only
- PDF report now includes details of the screen resolution and memory modules.
- Fixed a data alignment issue in the Storage Consistency test that could result in read-modify-write operations when a simple write was intended. Scores from this test may improve on devices previously affected by the bug.
- Added --custom command line option to enable the Storage Consistency test to be customized for selected use cases. See PCMark 8 Storage Consistency Customization Guide for details.
Top overclockers set new records in 3DMark ray tracing benchmark
December 12, 2018
New trailer and release date for 3DMark Port Royal ray tracing benchmark
December 8, 2018
New ray tracing benchmark coming to 3DMark in January 2019
November 29, 2018
OPPO promises changes after 3DMark delisting
October 31, 2018
UL delists Oppo phones with suspect benchmark scores
October 18, 2018
New 3DMark benchmark for DirectX 12 integrated graphics
October 8, 2018
Two new benchmarks coming to 3DMark
September 20, 2018
UL and Huawei issue joint statement about benchmark optimization
September 7, 2018
UL delists Huawei phones with suspect benchmark scores
September 6, 2018
Servermark VDI benchmark is now available
August 27, 2018
VRMark, the VR benchmark, now available on Android
June 14, 2018
We're moving to a new home on April 23
April 3, 2018
Watch our new DirectX Raytracing tech demo
March 21, 2018
New languages for 3DMark
December 20, 2017
New 3DMark Android app gives you more than a score
December 18, 2017